Thursday 29 September 2011

Sleepless (Non ho Sonno)

This film has been on my mind recently as a film that needs a positive review in order  to thrust it into mainstream cinema. Now I know my review is basically worthless when compared to a review from a professional critic but I give the good reviews critics are afraid to give because a good reveiw is nof fun to write.
I take great joy in telling you sleepless is a very indepth look at the psychology surrounding those who call themeselves killers. The film begins years after a series of gruesome murders for which a young childrens writer is blamed. Years later the killings start up again with all the same symbols including small paper animals keft at the scenes of the crimes with each victim killed in a unique way. The police suspect a copycat killer but retired detective Moretti (Max von Sydow) thinks they never caught the real killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment